Welcome to SKINSWIN.COM!
We hold drawings for items from the game Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
How do the drawings take place?
All participants bring items or skins from CS:GO to the service. Once the necessary number of items has been reached or the time for the game has passed the system randomly selects a winner and awards them all the items. The player who deposited the most valuable items often wins.
How does it work?
It's pretty simple:
- You deposit your skins.
- The system calculates your tickets. For example, if your item is worth $1, you get 100 tickets, but if you deposit a skin worth $10, you get 1,000 tickets, and so on.
- When the limit of 100 items has been reached we collect all the tickets that have been distributed and select one winner at random. Players with more tickets have a better chance of winning than players with fewer tickets. The winner takes all the items from the drawing minus a commission for the system.
THE PRINCIPLE IS SIMPLE
The more items you bet, and the more valuable they are, the better your chance of hitting the jackpot! But even if you deposit the minimum value you still have a chance to win all the items!
Rules and specifications:
- The maximum number of items per player is 10 per game. The minimum value for the items in a given bet is $0.05.
- The game ends after two minutes have passed or when 100+ items in total have been deposited.
- The time it takes to add your deposit to the game varies from 5 to 30 seconds. In rare cases it may take more time because there are a large number of players in the queue or because the Steam system is running slowly.
- Trades with the winner's prize are transferred instantly in automatic mode. If you have not received the trade with your prize within five minutes make sure that:
- you have entered the link to the trade correctly
- your inventory is public (not marked as "hidden" in your privacy settings)
- you have less than the maximum of 1,000 items in your inventory
- If your inventory is private or you did not entered the correct trade link you can fix this with assistance from tech support. Our bot will send the prize only once.
- If you do not pick up the win untill the next game has started, you risk to lose your winnings. It is necessary to keep the bot's inventories clean.
- Each time when you send us items you agree with the website's rules.
- Only items for CS:GO are accepted. Other items will be accepted but will not be counted on the website.
- Betting souvenir items (other than gift sets) is prohibited. Trades that include these items will be cancelled.
- The system's commission ranges from 1-10% depending on the size of the prize and bonuses.
- If you make a deposit when there are less than 30 seconds left in the current game your items may be added to the next game. We are not responsible for this – Steam does not transfer items instantly.
- We reserve the right to send the winner a prize containing random items with a total value equivalent to the items from the drawing if the prize has not been delivered on time.
- We do not store any user data other than Steam user logins and inventory links.
- Users's icons and nicknames are available to all users of the service in real time.